Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey Pussycats!

The 'ole blog is still under construction for now. I'm going to stick some archived pieces on here (once I figure out how to do so). Gotta upload my bad date stories, a few storytelling pieces, some pix--all sorts of fun stuff. In the meantime, hows about you come see me live!? Yay!

Wednesday / July 28 / 9:00pm / Ghandi, Is That You? / Lucky Jack’s (Orchard between Delancey & Rivington) / Free!
Great comedy show in the basement! Always fantastic line-ups!

Thursday / July 29 / 7:30pm / Comedy at Belleville Bistro (5th Ave and 5th Street, Park Slope, BK) / Free!
Standup, storytelling, who-knows-what! In the back room of beautiful Belleville!

Monday / Aug 2 / 8:00pm / Monday Rendez-Vous at Bar on A (Ave A and 11th St, NYC) / Free!
Jess Delfino, Myka Fox & Shane Webb put on a dope comedy night!

Wednesday / Aug 4 / 8pm free pizza, 8:30pm free comedy / Laughs at Luca Lounge (Ave B between 13th and 14th Streets) / Free!
MY SHOW! This is my baby, a show which I co-produce and co-host. If you come to nothing else in my life, come to this.

Sunday / Aug 8 / 9:00pm / Standup at ImprovBoston (Central Square, Cambridge, MA) / $5?
Co-produced by the super rad team of Dana Jay Bien and Maria Ciampa

Wednesday / Aug 11 / 9:30pm / Too Soon! At Parkside Lounge (Houston and Attorney, NYC) / Free!
Awesome show by my girl Laura Prangley. Dope comedy radness.

Monday / Aug 16 / 8:00pm / Perch Storytelling (365 5th Ave in Brooklyn) / Free!
A great storytelling show that is sure to rule. Theme: Breaking & Entering. Spicy!

Wednesday / Aug 18 / 8pm free pizza, 8:30pm free comedy / Laughs at Luca Lounge (Ave B between 13th and 14th Streets) / Free!
MY SHOW! This is my baby, a show which I co-produce and co-host. If you come to nothing else in my life, come to this.

Thursday / Aug 19 / 7:00pm / Parkside Lounge Comedy Show hosted by 2 fellow Hamilton alums!

Sunday / Aug 22 / St. Nicolas Park (135th and St. Nicolas Avenue) / Laughter in the Park
Free comedy in a park! How whack rad is that?

Friday / Sept 3/ The Velveeta Room / Austin, TX
Performing in the Out of Bounds Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment