Tuesday, August 27, 2013

RISK! Storytelling Show

Hi pals!

After the close of Desiree's season of The Bachelorette, my life lost all meaning (cause I had no more snarky recaps to write) and I didn't have the heart to blog.  So I spent my free time chilling at the beach, drinking fresh brews, and working on my biceps.  But now I'm back here on the 'ole blog and tanner than ever!

Today I want to share a story that I told at a live RISK! show in June of this year at The PIT in NYC.  RISK! is a wonderful storytelling show and podcast that is hosted by the brilliant Kevin Allison (alum of that killer sketch show The State).  Kevin and his team (JC, Michelle) are amazing and they produce a phenomenal live show and then take many of those recordings and craft them into a brilliant podcast.   I'm in this week's episode (along with some other amazing storytellers and musicians) and I couldn't be prouder.  Take a listen here.  I'm the last story.

Hope you're having a great summer! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment