Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last night was Bach!

Amigos!

Last night was an episode of The Bachelor and if twitter is correct, it sounds like there was some serious drama! I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds like Kacie B. made a surprise reappearance in Switzerland. Man, I hate it when a reject does that. You got negged--just go home, listen to "I Can't Make You Love Me" on repeat, drink some wine, cry with friends, and keep on reciting my personal mantra: I'm not going to worry about a guy who isn't worrying about me. Give yourself some tough love and don't waste the pretty (Yes, I just quoted "He's Not That Into You"). Then, from the tweets I read about last night's episode, Nicki got the boot. Yikesaboo. Drama in the Swiss Alps, and it doesn't involve hot chocolate. Sorry that my recap is late--last night I was at Union Hall doing a wonderful storytelling show. But tonight I shall watch the latest Bach episode and a recap is imminent.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment