Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm late again

Lovers!

I know that my Bachelor recap is late again this week. I'm the worst, you're the best, all that jazz. I missed the live show on Monday night because I was cracking funnies at Bar Matchless in Greenpoint. Man oh man it was jazzy times. Then last night I had a hot date with my pal Sharron at legendary seafood haven RED LOBSTER. It wasn't any old Red Lobster, though. We hit the RL in Times Square, friends! Holy craps that place is like a circus of butter and overcooked seafood. It was heavenly. Tonight I have my show at Luca Lounge (come on out! Avenue B between 13/14) and I'm going to try to watch the latest episode either tonight or tomorrow. So the recap won't be up until late in the week. In the meantime, how cute is this little buddy!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment